Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Branson and the bikes...

Larry called from St Louis today, and gave me the low down on the campground we are staying at for Operation Homecoming in Branson, Missouri in June. I am going to take both bikes (Harley 1200 - 4 speed :-) , and the Del Sol - 21 speed Hybrid). I thought it will be cool to tool around the campground, and maybe through Branson on my HPV. They have a few state parks I will check out, and shoot some pics of the area. I was there once before, but is was a while back, and only for a few hours. We are both going to be sporting our motorcycles for a tour around the countryside. Ironically we both have 79 Lowriders, that are black.

Definitley going to do some serious riding, and hope to see some old friends from the RVN. .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home