Monday, April 25, 2005

Old Plank Road Trail Report

I have been out on the trail several times since February. Conditions are good. Repairs have been made to some serious holes that I have encountered over the last year. New house construction is in the process in a few spots which I will report on in a later post. Water fountain at the park in Frankfort was not turned on yet, as of 4/17/05. I was suprized that there was very little derbis on the trail. I expected more from the winter weather. I have seen some type of brush and tree removal project, of the old tracks in several areas. Nothing on the OPRT website mentions the work, and I do not know if there is a specfic reason for this. OPRT website has not been updated in quite some time. This is a great disappointment as this is a well used, and well liked trail. I will post any changes that I see to the trail as I ride on it this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home